RSS Feed
Up for a Bible challenge this month? Want to participate then share your reports of what God is doing? Then click HERE!
Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. Isaiah 49:5

Reading your postings brought these to my mind. I am looking in at you and it's a beautiful sight. God will veil us from progress and growth to keep us from pride. You don't see it, but I have an expanded view.

You are beautiful and I am blessed that he made you a part of me. I love you x 1000000000.




Disclaimer: I do not condone the teaching of men by women nor am I trying to exercise authority over men by using this blog as a method of teaching men. All posts are for the edification of women. For more on what I believe concerning this issue please see: Women - No Dominion Over Men
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors