RSS Feed
Up for a Bible challenge this month? Want to participate then share your reports of what God is doing? Then click HERE!

This Month's Devotion Challenge

To lay aside all TV and popular teachers, including those who are sound teachers, set aside all the books, work books, DVDs, CDs, positivity cards, popular quotes hung around our house, cars and work spaces and simply spend time in the Bible.

 Everyday only the Bible. If you accept this challenge, I'd like you to come back after September 5th and report how much you've learned, changed and grown. I'll do the same. See you then and look forward to hearing from you! God bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in! I've been wanting to do a fast and this will give me the boost.

Aymee said...

I'll do this. Any book or start from the beginning?

Ariel said...

Hey Avenue North! Whatever you choose. I'm going to start at Genesis but that's just me. Glad you're in :)

Eve said...

in like flynn musaka mylocka

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Unfortunately, due to spam, comments are moderated so may not appear right away. Thank you for taking the time to share and for understanding! Comments that are vulgar and/or disrespectful will not be published.

Disclaimer: I do not condone the teaching of men by women nor am I trying to exercise authority over men by using this blog as a method of teaching men. All posts are for the edification of women. For more on what I believe concerning this issue please see: Women - No Dominion Over Men
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors