RSS Feed
Up for a Bible challenge this month? Want to participate then share your reports of what God is doing? Then click HERE!

Ravi Zacharias debates a Muslim

Ravi Zacharias debates a Muslim. It's not a preplanned debate but something that happens on the spot. This is an amazing vid and something everyone should watch no matter what religion they follow. I gotta hand it to the Muslim...he wasn't afraid to debate someone like Ravi who is considered the greatest theologian and apologist of our time. He also wasn't afraid to hear the responses concerning Islam and Christianity he got from Ravi or to consider what was shown him. So many times Christians, Muslim, Jews whatever are afraid to hear the other side cuz whether they admit it or not they're actually afraid that their beliefs will be torn down or shaken. We can't be afraid of that! Someone told me that those people who went on to do amazing things in the world are those who had their beliefs and worldviews shaken violently

video fixed! I believe this debate took place at University of Michigan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm becoming convinced that being branded by you is a good reason to believe the one you've branded

Ariel said...

I named this blog after being brought out of Islam to Christ. It's meant to reflect the seal of the Holy Spirit not a particular person. Furthermore I challenge you to know your Bible and this God of yours. Don't get angry at me because these teachers are false. First, be angry at yourself for, despite warnings, you continue to follow them, then be angry at these teachers for doing so much damage to the Word of God and offending His throne and crown with such rank heresy. In any case, If you'd like to debate doctrine or Islam...I'm ready any time.

Anonymous said...

WHEN RAVI SAY'S WE" ARE ALL IMPERFECT WE ALL FALL SHORT OF GOD'S STANDARD, I FELT GOOSE BUMPS UP AND DOWN HALLELUJAH" THE MORE THAT I HEAR GREAT APOLOGISTS LIKE RAVI WHO DEMONSTRATE POISE, CARING AND EVEN PATIENCE WITH OUR BROTHER" MUSLIM I REALIZE THAT I TOO MUST CAST OFF ANY INWARD ANIMOSITY AGAINST THEM SALVATION IS FOR ALL WHO SEEK IT, AND EVEN AS DISTORTED AS THE QURAN MAY BE, WE AS CHRISITANS MUST RID OUR SELVES OF THAT LA COSA NOSTRA ATTITUDE ITS OURS AND OUR ALONE, THE JEWS WERE LIKE THAT AT ONE TIME BUT NOW ARE FAR MORE OPEN TO THOSE WHO SEEK, IN THE END THEOLOGY WILL NOT SAVE YOU, BOOKS, WILL NOT SAVE YOU ONLY THE ONE HAVING THE POWER TOOSAVE ALL MANKIND CAN AND WILL AND WE WILL SIT IN THE KINGDOM WITH BROTHERS LIKE KHANI' AND OTHERS WHO SEEK TRUTH.

Anonymous said...

I love the question. I love the answer.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Unfortunately, due to spam, comments are moderated so may not appear right away. Thank you for taking the time to share and for understanding! Comments that are vulgar and/or disrespectful will not be published.

Disclaimer: I do not condone the teaching of men by women nor am I trying to exercise authority over men by using this blog as a method of teaching men. All posts are for the edification of women. For more on what I believe concerning this issue please see: Women - No Dominion Over Men
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors