RSS Feed
Up for a Bible challenge this month? Want to participate then share your reports of what God is doing? Then click HERE!

As Numerous As The Stars

When I first started this blog it was for the purpose of posting pictures from a trip to Jordan so friends and family could view them whom didn't have an account on Facebook or Myspace. For some time it was just a personal blog for personal writings of not much of anything important and a way friends and I could be our usual goofy selves. I had no idea it would grow to what it's becoming.

I appreciate those who have taken the time to comment, contact me through email and regularly come to read. Hearing from brothers and sisters in Christ from all over the world has been such a blessing to me and encouraging.

From North and South America to the UK, Europe, Malaysia, and Indonesia. To my sisters from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan Nepal, countries I've never even heard of to all over Africa. You are always in my prayers. I and others are always praying God grant you strength, grace, wisdom, meet every need and cause you to grow in love, faith and in knowledge of Christ.

 "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you" Philippians 1:3

In all of you have I found, though having no biological brothers and sisters, that God instead blessed me with spiritual siblings as numerous as the stars. He has blessed you with the same. Though you may look around and see no others who've come to the faith as you have. Though you may feel alone and frightened, you are not alone. We're never alone. We're all in this together to the end with the Bridegroom and you aren't forgotten by God or others who lift you up in prayer before the throne continually. So the next time you feel alone look at the stars above you and consider.

Keep fighting the good fight. Stand firm in the faith. What God began in you He will bring to completion. He is a shield about you and the lifter of your head (Psalm 3:3). Even in all of our struggles, fears, floods, crucibles and pain...

"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, 'Do not fear; I will help you.'" Isaiah 41:13

He will never forget you, never forsake you and is your treasure on earth and in heaven. If God is for you there is no one who can stand against you. (Romans 8:31)

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!" Isaiah 49:15

You are loved by our Father and Redeemer and by me as well. May God richly bless you and keep you until He welcomes you home. Merry Christmas beloved of the Lord.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Unfortunately, due to spam, comments are moderated so may not appear right away. Thank you for taking the time to share and for understanding! Comments that are vulgar and/or disrespectful will not be published.

Disclaimer: I do not condone the teaching of men by women nor am I trying to exercise authority over men by using this blog as a method of teaching men. All posts are for the edification of women. For more on what I believe concerning this issue please see: Women - No Dominion Over Men
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitors